Advanced Commercial Roofing Expertise
Make a Smart Investment
Being a business owner entails making big decisions at times. This extends to the property on which you operate your company. If the roof is weak or damaged, and you let it go, the potential consequences could completely derail your operating budget. Worst yet, it could result in unexpected and unplanned downtime that could lead to profit losses. And if one of your employees gets hurt due to the roof issues? Well, you could end up with a costly lawsuit on your hands.
Fortunately, you have excellent roofing contractors at your disposal who can prevent these scenarios from occurring! Alabama Renovations & Coatings has been helping business owners with their roofs for over 15 years.
Commercial Roofing Differences
A commercial roof is different from a residential one in several key ways, including:
- It must be sturdy enough to support the weight of heavy equipment like the HVAC system.
- The slope is either very slight or nonexistent, to allow for storing equipment on the roof.
- Material like metal is preferred, due to qualities that make it a better choice for commercial roofs.
- While aesthetics are somewhat important, functionality outranks curb appeal.
Hiring a contractor like Alabama Renovations & Coatings that understands these differences and knows how to incorporate them is crucial for a successful outcome.
Metal Commercial Roofing
Why do so many business owners choose metal as the material for their commercial property? The reasons why include the following:
- Properly installed and maintained metal roofing can last an astounding 40 to 70 years.
- A metal roof can withstand high winds without getting damaged, unlike other materials.
- The coatings on many metal roofs are resistant to rust, which enhances the roof’s longevity.
Fine Commercial Roofing Work
Alabama Renovations & Coatings takes pride in performing high quality work that will last for a long time. You can focus on running your business, not on constantly getting the roof repaired.
Make a smart investment by getting in touch with us. Simply call (251) 751-9435 or complete our online contact form.